The Traditional Window & Conservatory Company has continued the tradition of making crafted sash windows, using the finest materials and methods, with experience gleaned over the past three decades.
There are all the modern benefits too, incorporating double glazing and draught proofing to the highest specification in our sash windows.
As a FENSA registered company our timber window and timber door installations are monitored, and comply with building regulations.
We offer complete advice, covering traditional, period and contemporary designs. Following your initial enquiry, a detailed survey report as a result of our inspection, together with suggestions linked to your personal requirements, including solutions and cost will be sent to you. You are then able to make an informed decision, in your own time without obligation.
For Peace of Mind:
- Insurance backed deposit scheme.
- Certificated 10 year guarantee on all timber windows and timber doors.
- All timber comes from sustainable sources.
- We use a wide range of specialist locks and catches to increase security.
- All Traditional Window & Conservatory craftsmen work tidily and remove all residual materials and debris.
- We remove and recyle your old timber windows and doors, by using the materials as fuel for our factory wood burning heater.